Green beans cooked in the air fryer with garlic are the ideal side dish if you want something quick and tasty but aromatic.
Fresh green beans are made into crispy, soft bits in this dish that are brimming with garlic flavor.
Air fryer garlic green beans is a American food.
Without using a lot of oil or frying for a long period, you can get the ideal texture and taste combination with the aid of an air fryer.
These green beans cooked in the air fryer with garlic will go down well whether you serve them as a side dish or as a nutritious snack.
air fry garlic green beans
- Air fryer
- Mixing Bowl
- Tongs or spatula for tossing
- 1 pound fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the green beans, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper. Toss until the green beans are evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned green beans in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cook them in batches.
- Cook the green beans in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking. The green beans should be crispy and slightly charred.
- Once cooked, transfer the green beans to a serving plate. If desired, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the top for an extra flavor boost.
- Serve the air fryer garlic green beans immediately as a side dish or a tasty snack.
Nutritions (per serving)
Tips For Success
- Choose fresh green beans: For the best outcomes, choose green beans that are firm, vibrant, and free of blemishes or wilting indications.
- Trim the ends:To make eating the green beans more pleasurable, trim off the rough ends before cooking.
- Adjust the seasonings:Feel free to alter the seasonings to suit your personal tastes. For an extra spicy taste, add a sprinkle of red pepper flakes. You may also play around with various herbs and spices, such as paprika or dried thyme.
- Shake the basket: Toss the green beans in the air fryer basket halfway through cooking to guarantee consistent frying and crispy results.
- Lemon garlic green beans: For a bright and zesty flavour, squeeze some fresh lemon juice over the cooked green beans and sprinkle in some lemon zest.
- Asian-inspired green beans: Before tossing the green beans in the olive oil mixture, add a teaspoon of soy sauce or teriyaki sauce. For an Asian touch, top with sesame seeds and green onions that have been finely diced.
- Spicy garlic green beans: For a hotter variation, add a little cayenne pepper or more black pepper. For an added kick, pour hot sauce or chilli oil over the cooked green beans.
Serving suggestions for air fry garlic green beans
- For a substantial and full lunch, pair grilled chicken, steak, or shellfish with the air fryer garlic green beans.
- For a nutritious and savory dinner, combine the green beans with your preferred protein, like grilled tofu or shrimp, additional veggies, and rice or quinoa bowls.
- As a tasty starter or nutritious snack, serve the crispy garlic green beans with a dipping sauce like ranch dressing or hummus.
Green beans may be prepared in the air fryer with garlic for a delicious twist that makes them into crunchy, tasty pieces that are guaranteed to please your palate.
With little oil and speedy cooking, the air fryer’s magic enables you to create the ideal texture and flavor balance.
These green beans with garlic flavor are a hit, whether you’re looking for a quick and simple side dish or a nutritious snack.
You can get crispy green beans with a burst of garlic flavor in no time with just a few basic ingredients and the convenience of the air fryer.
This recipe’s adaptability lets you use different flavors and make changes to suit your preferences. You may simply alter the tastes to your taste, from Asian-inspired to lemon garlic.
These crunchy green beans are great as an appetizer or snack, combined with your favorite grilled meats, or added to rice or quinoa bowls.
There are countless options, and the outcomes are consistently mouthwatering.
Therefore, spice up your side dish repertoire and enjoy the delicious and crispy goodness of air-fried garlic green beans.
1. Can I use frozen green beans for this recipe?
Green beans are ideal when they are fresh, but if you don’t have some on hand, frozen will do in a hurry. It’s important to remember that the cooking time might change, making the end result less crisp.
2. Can I use other types of beans?
While green beans are the star of this dish, alternative beans like snap peas and haricot verts will work just as well. Cooking times will vary depending on bean size and thickness.
3. Can I make the garlic green beans in the oven?
Absolutely! If you don’t have access to an air fryer, you can get the same crispy and tender results by roasting the seasoned green beans in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) for about 15–20 minutes.
4. How do I store leftovers?
Refrigerate leftovers for up to two days if they are stored properly in an airtight container. You may reheat them in an air fryer or oven until they are hot and crisp again.
5. Can I make these green beans ahead of time?
Although the green beans are at their crispiest when eaten just after they are cooked, they may be prepared ahead of time by cutting the ends and keeping them in an airtight container in the fridge. When ready to serve, toss them in the seasoning and cook them in the air fryer.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?